Screen Capture on an iPhone
This is a little tip for iPhone users who want to take a screen capture or grab on their iPhone:
Hold the Power key (top-right) and press the Home button (bottom-middle).
This will save an image in png format to your Camera Roll.
Some of the uses for this are:
- Saving images of websites (for designers especially)
- Looking at tricky moments in puzzle games!
- Sharing images of how things look on your iPhone
- Saving snapshots of Stocks/Shares
- Getting still images from video or YouTube clips
I’m sure there are plenty of other reasons but that’s all I can come up with for now!other page