Paypal offers a recurring payments system for sellers or merchants. This allows the seller to set up an automatic, recurring payment or subscription which renews payments once they reach their expiry date.
This means, if you registered for a service that has a monthly billing cycle for example, and the payment was made through PayPal, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the month. Your debit/credit card/PayPal account will be charged and payment taken when the billing cycle is triggered on expiry. This will continue until you cancel the recurring payment service through your PayPal account.
To stop this process and future billing charges you need to login to your PayPal account: http://www.paypal.com
1. Hover over History and click Basic Search:
2. Click on Filters > Subscriptions and agreements then choose Recurring payments or Subscriptions > My profile:
3. Click on the details link next to the name of the recurring payment or subscription:
4. Click the Cancel link at the top of the page:
5. Click the orange button to confirm that you wish to stop recurring payments:
6. That’s it. Cancellation will be confirmed on the next screen:
Log out and PayPal will send you a confirmation email.General paypal, subscriptions, Web design, Website designer