Adding Images to Your Signature in Mail
Here’s a quick way of adding a signature with a graphic to your signature in Apple Mail. Please note, this will show the image as an attachment in Outlook etc and will only work if the recipient has html emails enabled.
- Create your logo or graphic.
- Go to the Preferences pane in Mail:
- Go across the top and select the signatures option:
- From the bottom of this panel, click the + button to create a new signature and give it a name:
- Type in your text – any www. links will automatically get converted to hyperlinks.
- Either copy and paste or drag your graphic from the Finder straight into the signature pane.
- Drag this newly-created signature to your email account on the left-hand side.
- When you create a new email it will be added to your message by default. If you have more than one signature, either select a default signature from the bottom of the signatures panel, or select the one you want to include from the signatures drop-menu at the top of your new email.
If you want to create an html signature that doesn’t involve the use of attachments, please see this link which explains this method very clearly.other page